Contribute an Add-on
XMLmind offers up to 5
“lifetime” XMLmind XML Editor Professional Edition licenses to
any person who contributes an add-on of any kind (translation, spell checker
dictionary, configuration for a given document type, etc).
there are a few conditions, dictated by common sense, if you wish to
contribute an add-on:
- You'll have to package your add-on as a .zip archive (see
below). The add-on descriptor, a .xxe_addon XML file contained
in the archive, must have a a:author element in case your users
wish to contact you.
- If your add-on is a translation or a dictionary, the language of
this translation or this dictionary must be your mother tongue. More information.
- If your add-on contains commands written in the Java™
language, you must be an experienced Java developer.
- In all cases, you must be a reasonably experienced XXE
- You'll have to upload your add-on to our Web site using this form . The basic idea is simply
to centralize all add-ons, whether user-contributed or developed by
XMLmind, to make it easy for users to install them.
reasons, the access to the upload form has been
restricted. You need to contact us, , to obtain a
username/password allowing to access the page containing the upload form .